Nov 28, 2008

Queen Sylvia of Sweden

I had my fifteen minutes to feel just like a queen. Queen Sylvia of Sweden, more precisely. Or maybe Mother Teresa, or all these people who dedicate their lives to care for others.

An area in the South of Brazil is suffering with floods and storms. Thousands of people lost everything, not to mention those who died. I had to do something.

In partnership with a neighbor who works for a company in that area, we planned a campaign to receive donations.

The response has been amazing, and we even got a small spot on the media.

Queen Sylvia must feel like this with her work at Childhood...

1 comment:

DOIDINHA DA SILVA said...

Im glad to meet your blog...
I´d like to change experiences with many woman around the world...

I would like to Know your suggestions im my BLOG INVENTADEIRA DE MODA....

About movies and songs...

Please, sorry, my English is not very good...